Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

DC Universe Online

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Speed
Clan Leader
Alpha Squad Leader
Clan LeaderAlpha Squad Leader
Speed

Male Posts : 489
DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Blank11

DC Universe Online  - Page 2 Empty
PostDC Universe Online

Lets Save the World or Destroy it!

DC universe Online is free to play and after the downloads and updates it is a very addictive game.

It is a Massive Muiltiplayer Online Game, you get to create you own personal super hero or super villain and select everything down to the super powers and all of his costume. You will select you mentor from one of the well known super hero; Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and one other i believe. Similar situation with the villains of the story.

It really is a very interesting Game even if your not to well into super hero games. The story lines are all good and it keeps true to the story.

Group up with some members and the challenges and battles are made even easier. If you have it downloaded or thinking about trying it.

Add my Super Hero and help me save the world, from those villain bastards.

Bajan Speed
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

DC Universe Online :: Comments

AJizDTF
Re: DC Universe Online
Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm by AJizDTF
my powers are lightning idiot
Lightning_Bolt7
Re: DC Universe Online
Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:41 pm by Lightning_Bolt7
i know what you meant MUT Razz