Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wetmog
Warrant Officer One
Warrant Officer One
wetmog

Male Posts : 417
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Blank11

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Empty
PostGhost Recon Future Soldier

Although not an actual FPS this game looks like it could be some fun. It's a lot more squad based like Gears of War or Battlefield with some pretty neat perks. The beta is coming for XBOX on April 12th I believe, not sure if the beta is going to be released for the PS3. If you don't see me on a lot it means I'm having fun with this game on my XBOX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGRnPH7DHI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ghost Recon Future Soldier :: Comments

StressEater
Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:28 pm by StressEater
If anyone gets it, let me know what you think.
wetmog
Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:44 pm by wetmog
StressEater wrote:
If anyone gets it, let me know what you think.

I'll be playing the Beta on the XBOX, if I like it I'll probably pick it up for either XBOX or PS3 depending on who is getting it on my Friends Lists'. I'll probably do a review or something after some hours into the beta.
StressEater
Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 pm by StressEater
I have an xbox but I only play xbox specific games like fable and lost odyssey on it. (why pay to play online with my xbox when I can do it for free on my playstation?). If you get the demo for the PS and it lets you play online with others, let me know. I will download it and get on to check it out with you.
xRED54x
Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:32 am by xRED54x
I might have to check this out on the xbox....
wetmog
Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm by wetmog
Keep in mind in order to become part of the beta you have to pre-order for the XBOX at Gamestop. I figure if the game isn't that good I'll get my $5 back and put it towards something else.
wetmog
Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:01 pm by wetmog
So the Closed Beta started today at least for the XBOX 360. I've got 3 additional keys that I was given that can be shared. If you have an XBOX 360, and a Gold Membership to play online, let me know and I'll hook you up and we can get some games in over the next few weeks.
AJizDTF
Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:15 pm by AJizDTF
Xbox and Microsoft can eat a dick
StressEater
Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:02 pm by StressEater
AJizDTF wrote:

I couldn't agree more.

If we do decide to get this let me know. I think it looks like it might be a lot of fun.
wetmog
Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:09 pm by wetmog
AJizDTF wrote:

Well actually Activision eats Microsofts dick. Because of this COD runs a lot smoother on the XBOX.
wetmog
Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 pm by wetmog
So far based off the Beta, this game is probably going to be taking over my time next month. I'm gonna try to get a few videos up this weekend for those of you that are interested. I've played for about 1.5 hours and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I think if I had 3 other teammate it would be even better.
StressEater
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:57 pm by StressEater
We need a section for this game like we have for MW3, black ops and such. I am about to beat the story mode for the first time. Unfortunately I have to re play it again to get all the challenges since I had no idea they were there until about the 5th mission. Plus I want to beat it on elite also.
slayer40k
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 pm by slayer40k
well if anyone is ever down when im on ill play some ghost reacon Ns R4g3 if im on i will play
Speed
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Speed
Slayer, you play Ghost Recon on PC or console?
slayer40k
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm by slayer40k
Console i play xbox
StressEater
Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:52 pm by StressEater
oh, thats to bad. we could use another ps3 player
wetmog
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:47 am by wetmog
slayer40k wrote:
well if anyone is ever down when im on ill play some ghost reacon Ns R4g3 if im on i will play

I'll add you on XBOX shortly. I have both PS3 and XBOX and I have GRFS for both. I mostly play PS3 but I'd be down to play some XBOX now and again.
StressEater
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:25 pm by StressEater
wetmog, stay away from the dark side.
slayer40k
Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:11 am by slayer40k
Dark side is better than light in that case then im sorry ps3 is just an over priced blueray player
wetmog
Post Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:25 am by wetmog
StressEater wrote:
wetmog, stay away from the dark side.

slayer40k wrote:
Dark side is better than light in that case then im sorry ps3 is just an over priced blueray player

I own both PS3 & XBOX 360. Previously I owned both PS2 and the XBOX. The main reason I play PS3 more than XBOX is simply because my friends list is much higher on the PS3 and people are always on. With that said a LOT of games that are for both platforms run smoother on the XBOX console, and that's a fact. For the Next-Gen of consoles I'm not going to purchase both Sony and Microsoft platforms, I'm going to choose the best one based on technology, features, and most importantly what my friends are going to pick up.
Post  by Sponsored content

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Page 1 of 1