Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
AoD Summer Time! Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

AoD Summer Time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speed
Clan Leader
Alpha Squad Leader
Clan LeaderAlpha Squad Leader
Speed

Male Posts : 489
AoD Summer Time! Blank11

AoD Summer Time! Empty
PostAoD Summer Time!

AoD Summer Time! Large10

AoD Clan Members and potential clan members, Once again i would like to thank you all for being apart of our forever growing family, and being a active member for over the last two and a half years or so. It is always great to see a family as close as our grow large even as the Call of Duty games keep getting worse to some extent.

I am happy to inform you of the changes to the forum are in the final stages to gave our forums and the place we call home a brand new look for the coming summer. Modern Warfare 3 might be getting stale but it doesn't mean our forums should look stale as well, so i have scarped togther to the best of my knowledge some simple but pleasent changes to the forums to give us a fresh eye and to hopefully attract some new eyes to AoD.

I apologize for the sudden outage of the forums to those of you who are the frequent, forum active members. But i do hope you enjoy the new style of the forums. I tried my best to keep our traditional black and red where possible, with additional new things around the forums. Please don't hesitate to let me know if they are any problems or issues with your accounts or on the forums.

Thank you for your patience and please give me as much feedback about the forums as possible. Also encourage the other clan mates to be as active on the forums as possible this summer to help us attract new Angels to the clan.

Speedcar018
king
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

AoD Summer Time! :: Comments

xRED54x
Re: AoD Summer Time!
Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:01 am by xRED54x
I like knowing when posts are made....(date) to know how recent the info is. With the new format that info does not jump out for me. Something to consider.

AoD Summer Time!

Page 1 of 1