Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
Sleeping Dogs Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Sleeping Dogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wetmog
Warrant Officer One
Warrant Officer One
wetmog

Male Posts : 417
Sleeping Dogs Blank11

Sleeping Dogs Empty
PostSleeping Dogs

Anyone looking to play this game? It looks like a GTA style game based in Hong Kong. I'm thinking about picking it up on Steam since I have some money on my account

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Sleeping Dogs :: Comments

StressEater
Re: Sleeping Dogs
Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:00 pm by StressEater
It seems every day you find a new game your looking at.
Slow down bud. We cant keep up. At least I can't.
I will read up on this and see if its something I may be interested in.
tc06balla
Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:50 pm by tc06balla
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. I remember seeing this at E3 and saying I wan't this game.
wetmog
Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 pm by wetmog
yea I'm a game addict Laughing I'm always looking for new games to play

I decided to pre-order it on Steam too.
StressEater
Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:49 pm by StressEater
How much is the game?
StressEater
Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 pm by StressEater
I am buying it for sure.
wetmog
Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:06 am by wetmog
Not sure I spent 44.99 on Steam probably the usual 59.99 on PS3
StressEater
Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:43 am by StressEater
Yeah I am sure it will be. I looked more into it. I plan to buy it.
wetmog
Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:16 pm by wetmog
So I'm livestream Sleeping Dogs on my Twitch TV channel, this is the recorded session from earlier

http://www.twitch.tv/wetmog/b/328611879
StressEater
Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:03 pm by StressEater
Is this out for the Playstation 3 yet? If not then when?
wetmog
Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:17 pm by wetmog
StressEater wrote:
Is this out for the Playstation 3 yet? If not then when?

yes it's out for all platforms as of today.
StressEater
Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:14 pm by StressEater
I guess I am going to the store today.
Blackkaos88
Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:40 pm by Blackkaos88
Yea i remember this game, it does look interesting! Wouldnt mind playing that
StressEater
Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:43 pm by StressEater

So far its a lot of fun. It starts out a little hard. But once you get used to the controls it gets easier.
Its a lot like GTA and Saints Row. I am having a lot of fun playing it.
wetmog
Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:35 am by wetmog
Yea I've been live streaming for the past 3 days now, game is really fun. The driving is smooth, the combat is satisfying, and the missions are like any other in GTA/Saints Row, just really fun and addicting.
StressEater
Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:04 pm by StressEater
Its real easy to get lost in the game. I tell myself I am going to get on to do one thing and next thing I know its been several hours and I have not even started it.
wetmog
Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:25 pm by wetmog
StressEater wrote:
Its real easy to get lost in the game. I tell myself I am going to get on to do one thing and next thing I know its been several hours and I have not even started it.

Agreed I'll be on my way to an objective and then I come across another one on my way to the current objective. I'm trying to do all side missions before I go ahead and finish the main storyline, I think I'm pretty close to exhausting all side missions for the time being, and I've got about 4 main story missions left. I'm starting to think additional side mission will become available after I finish the main storyline.
StressEater
Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:12 pm by StressEater

I think so also. I am having a hard time gaining exp in face. If you have any idea's or things that work let me know. I got all my health shrines. I am going to do all the lockboxes tomorrow I hope. I too am trying to finish up all the side things before finishing the main story line.
wetmog
Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:48 am by wetmog
I finished the main story and I've got 6 side missions remaining which don't show up on the World Map so as I'm going along trying to get the Health Shrines and Lockboxes I'm randomly running into them. I'm hoping to have all lockboxes and shrines done tomorrow, after that I'll go through the achievements and try to get them all if it's not too tedious. So far I'm about 20 hours for my time played, I suspect I'll be around 30 before I go achievement hunting.

There is clothing that you can buy that will increase the percentage of Face Exp you receive for each mission. Trying taking a look at some shops for those items. I maxed the Police Exp, Face Exp, I got all of the Shrines for the Hand-to-Hand moves, and I need 1 more level for the Triad Exp to max that out just going through all side and storyline missions. Not sure if you got anything for buying the game on PS3 but since I pre-ordered on the PC I got a Triad Pack which gave me a really fast car for the races, and a whole set of clothing which increased my melee damage.
StressEater
Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 am by StressEater

Yeah I did not pre order it. So I did not get anything. I got all the shrines yesterday, today I worked on the medals. Tomorrow I will try to get all the lockboxes. I set a few records I am proud of. Once I finish the game and the side missions I will focus on all the trophies.

I am 8 in police, 3 in Triad, 5 Face, and I think 7 in Melee. I try putting on the clothing sets if I know I am going to be doing a certain job that it will help with.
wetmog
Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:22 am by wetmog
So based on the fact that you've done all the shrines, and are going to do the lockboxes I'm assuming you went on the dates with the women to get the emblems on your minimap? I completely ignored the women until I finished the game and then realized what it actually gave me. Could have done a lot more of the shrines and lockboxes while I was in the middle of all the different quests had I done it as soon as they were available.
StressEater
Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:47 pm by StressEater

I ignored the women at first and then did one of them and realized that they were a huge asset. As soon as I found out the shrines gave you more health I set out just for them. I was dying a lot in the beginning. So for me they were a must. Once I got used to the controls and the way the game is set up I stop dying so much.
StressEater
Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 pm by StressEater

Oh there was one other thing I was going to ask you. Did you find any of the house items? I found 3 for the crappy apartment, the air conditioner, a new bed, and a caged bird. Have you found any other items?
Post  by Sponsored content

Sleeping Dogs

Page 1 of 1