Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

SPEEDCAR, TC, my work schedual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jgriff15
Bravo Squad Captain Bravo Squad Captain
jgriff15

Male Posts : 122
SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Blank11

SPEEDCAR, TC,  my work schedual Empty
PostSPEEDCAR, TC, my work schedual

monday tuseday thursday and sat i work 230pm-1030pm my time

sunday will be 8am- 4pm
and wed, friday are my days off i hope it doesnt change, its lookin like this will be my set schedual
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

SPEEDCAR, TC, my work schedual :: Comments

tc06balla
Re: SPEEDCAR, TC, my work schedual
Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:58 pm by tc06balla
Well damn. Looks like yall will have to have practice without me because I can only do it on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays. Yall know what to do, so you can work on it. Plus, the biggest thing we are trying to teach is awareness and thinking logically which will only come with playing SnD over and over. If yall have 4 or more people on, go into a private match and scrim. Pubs aren't going to help with awareness and thinking about what should be done. Yall play pubs way too much.
StressEater
Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 pm by StressEater

We could probably do Sunday nights.
Speed
Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:42 pm by Speed
Wednesdays and sundays are the common days so it is okay.
Post  by Sponsored content

SPEEDCAR, TC, my work schedual

Page 1 of 1