Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Share | 

Glad to be part of the team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holtz009

Staff Sergeant

Staff Sergeant
Holtz009

Male Posts : 165
Glad to be part of the team Blank11

Glad to be part of the team Empty
PostSubject: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:43 pm

I know I'm not on as much as I used to. No headphones and busy schedule have added to this.

I just wanted to go on record saying I am happy, and proud to be part of this clan.
Not just for MW3 either. I find myself actually caring for you guys. I really enjoy reading about each of you and your families. What going on in your lives, shit like that.

I feel a good sense of commradary (spelling?). It's this simple things like getting advise on the Headphones that Stress gave me. Or, what really prompted this post was W3tmog helping with you tube videos. I suppose I see such shitty human behavior at work or daily life it does my heart good to know that there are still actually good people left in the world.

TC has helped me numerous times (maybe because I'm family). Serioulsy, he took time and patience showing me things. Things he didn;t have to do. He doesn't owe me anything.
Speed is the same way, nothing but support and encouragement.

OK, you may now start the "your a fag" replies. That's allright, I can take it.
I wanted you guys to know I do appreciate the fun times. Despite my shitty K/D, you guys have always made the old man feel welcome. I look forward to the future gaming with you all.

Holtz (Skip)
Back to top Go down
tc06balla

Head of Recruitment
Head of Operations

Head of RecruitmentHead of Operations
tc06balla

Male Posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Not gay at all Skip. It's funny how times have changed so much that you can play a video game with people all across the world and actually become friends with them. It's like a community. Don't worry about all the help. I know you would have or will do the same if I need help. I know I've said it numerous times, but your kd doesn't mean anything as long as you are having fun. KD is irrelevant. We all enjoy playing with you so tell those bastards to hurry up with the new headset!
Back to top Go down
Blackkaos88

Recruitment Officer

Recruitment Officer
Blackkaos88

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Our clan is full of great individuals and you are one of them, ive been gaming with Speed and the others for a year now. Theres a reason for that. It is really a brotherhood here
Back to top Go down
AJizDTF

Corporal

Corporal
AJizDTF

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:10 pm

i agree with bob lol although i hated you fags a year ago when you all started with the mexican bullshit but idc anymore lol and on being good at this shitty game who cares just have fun i was god awful at mw2 but i had fun and got better when i started playing with people who were better then me just takes time
Back to top Go down
StressEater

Chief Warrant Officer Four

Chief Warrant Officer Four
StressEater

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:44 pm

what are you talking about AJ, your still terrible. but seriously, yeah it takes time. plus it all depends on the day. but overall yeah mw3 is horrible. i cant wait until bo2 comes out but i might go check that future soldier out.
Back to top Go down
wetmog

Warrant Officer One

Warrant Officer One
wetmog

Male Posts : 417

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:47 pm

A lot of us met more than 2 years ago now and are still gaming together. I refer to all of you as my friends, not just someone I play PS3 with. Just like real life friends we go through our ups and downs together but we've always stuck together through it all. No one here really cares about your K/D so really no need to apologize. When I started Call of Duty World at War I was barely above a 1.0 K/D so once you've played with us for more iterations of COD or any other games for that matter you'll just naturally get better.

Don't worry about being away too much we all need our breaks from COD now and again. I'm working on GRFS and Max Payne 3 right now but once I'm done with the campaigns MW3 online will be right back on my main list of games to play!
Back to top Go down
wetmog

Warrant Officer One

Warrant Officer One
wetmog

Male Posts : 417

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:49 pm

StressEater wrote:
what are you talking about AJ, your still terrible. but seriously, yeah it takes time. plus it all depends on the day. but overall yeah mw3 is horrible. i cant wait until bo2 comes out but i might go check that future soldier out.

If all goes well tomorrow I want to get a dual-com with Speedcar and I for our first online match so you guys can check it out. Maybe he can upload from his point of view and vice versa on my point of view.
Back to top Go down
AJizDTF

Corporal

Corporal
AJizDTF

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:58 pm

stress stress stress smh if you want some come get some ill show you how terrible i am
Back to top Go down
Speed

Clan Leader
Alpha Squad Leader

Clan LeaderAlpha Squad Leader
Speed

Male Posts : 489

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:19 am

In all honesty you meet alot of people through call of duty and just PS3 in general, you talk to alot of people and you hear alot of people and the majority of them are just dicks.

I won't lie though they are quite a few ppl that are cool out there but for me it's natrual when i meet someone who i can generally tell is going to be a actual friend. Aj was one of the first people on my PSN friends list. I don't know if he remembers but we use to play other games before call of duty, way back before he got a headset and he was the one that told me about MW2.

That was 3 years ago now and AJ, like many others in the clan, i consider to be my brothers.

It was the same thing with you holtz and TC, just meeting the two of you it was just like playing with family already. I think not alot personality are good togther and they are a few that will always consistantly work well togther like us.
Back to top Go down
xRED54x

Clan Leader

Clan Leader
xRED54x

Male Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:55 am

It's all goodness here. Having a cool set of guys to play FPS games with is just downright awesome. I met Speed, AJ, Mog, Cook, and Stress a year and a half ago when I started with MW2. I can still remember my "basic training" session with W3tM0G in Villa. I asked a bunch of noob questions....lol. I remember playing search with Speed and being excited if I got 2 kills! I remember AJ's deadly Mexican M16 on Black Ops, Cook stealing all the kills on Stadium, and Stress mowing down the ranks on Firing Range. Those ties of friendship remain and now it's even better. I've become a better player because of all of you and that's a fact. Get that headset back and look for the game invites cause they won't stop coming! Game on AoD Bros!
Back to top Go down
Holtz009

Staff Sergeant

Staff Sergeant
Holtz009

Male Posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:35 pm

nice posts fellas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be part of the team   Glad to be part of the team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad to be part of the team

View previous topic View next topic Back to top