Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
Little League World Series Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Little League World Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkHobo35
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
DarkHobo35

Male Posts : 61
Little League World Series Blank11

Little League World Series Empty
PostLittle League World Series

Anyone watching the little league world series and if so who do you think will win the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Little League World Series :: Comments

tc06balla
Re: Little League World Series
Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 pm by tc06balla
Finally! Someone else that watches this!. I have been watching this since I was a kid. Always look forward to it.

Honestly, I always go with Japan or Chinese Taipei. They just have the fundamentals that the American teams don't. I know they don't always win, but they always have a chance since one of them is the finals. I haven't seen a lot so far of the American teams to make a judgement. I was really surprised Warner Robbins got beat in the Southeast Regional because they usually make it.
DarkHobo35
Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:04 pm by DarkHobo35
i also watch this every year and my team had a chance to make it there too, but i love watching it.
tc06balla
Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:16 pm by tc06balla
I didn't play in the official Little League Organization that these kids play in. I played Cal Ripken and Babe Ruth I think. We made it to Southeast regional's when i was 12, but lost to the Florida team who went on to the World Series and actually ended up winning the whole thing.
xRED54x
Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:23 am by xRED54x
What channel is it on? I don't have cable and need to find a streaming web source for it. Would love to watch it.
tc06balla
Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:13 am by tc06balla
During the week, it's only on ESPN and ESPN 2. On weekends, ABC will show a few games.
xRED54x
Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:44 am by xRED54x
I'll have to see if ESPN on xbox has the games.
tc06balla
Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 am by tc06balla
you have a xbox as well? I just got one Sunday.
xRED54x
Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:42 pm by xRED54x
I've had one since January. I got rid of cable and promised my kids I'd get them one as consolation. I tried playing MW3 on xbox and I could not get used to the controller. I'm rarely on. same id as pns. My kid's friends all mostly have xbox. The most use it gets is for running Hulu and Netflix on the nicer tv! lol.
xRED54x
Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:05 am by xRED54x
ESPN on Xbox has these! I watched one game last night and it sure was fun. Those kids play amazingly well!
xRED54x
Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am by xRED54x
The Tennessee team pulled off the US title! Japan had some kids on their team that looked to be bigger than Speed! Will try to watch the final game this week (replay).
Post  by Sponsored content

Little League World Series

Page 1 of 1