Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
History - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

History

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tc06balla
Head of Recruitment
Head of Operations
Head of RecruitmentHead of Operations
tc06balla

Male Posts : 496
History - Page 2 Blank11

History - Page 2 Empty
PostHistory

Can you guys put up a history of how everyone started playing together? It would be pretty cool to see how this all started. I know it's been said before, but it would be nice to have the story on this site.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

History :: Comments

Speed
Re: History
Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:36 pm by Speed
I don't know about you lightning but i can't believe azoss caused so much trouble, do you remember how many nights the 3 of us stood up playing zombies...

2 or 3 times we played until the sun came up the next day... it was fun as hell. One of my best memories from those days.
Lightning_Bolt7
Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 am by Lightning_Bolt7
azoss just likes to instigate, i even laughed at the posts.Dude ya dude spent several hours doing the easter eggs and shit ....omg long NIGHTS
xRED54x
Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 am by xRED54x
I ran into DB through a web search and joined up, looking for a squad to play with. This was at the start of BOps. I met W3tm0g, Speed, Cook, Chris, Bob, AJ, Cliffy, Stress, and JMR. I still remember my basic training session with W3tm0g. Speed was the most patient guy there and always displayed complete loyalty to the clan and the squads. I tried to join a competitive squad but the Xbox guys running the place didn't promote much for PS3. Eventually the AOD guys left. Those were dark days. Those of us left behind pretty much realized that we had to go too and we all left to do our thing. Fast forward through the PSN blackout , a small clan I formed with Stress and a few others, and Speed's decision to create Revitalized Gaming. Today I truly call this place my gaming home and am fortunate to have such a great group of friends here to game with.
ChaosGod23
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:28 pm by ChaosGod23
I met cook first on MW2 then I tried out for AoD when they were still with DB and some how made the the team. After months of not Understanding Speed cause of his manly accent I finally understood everything he said and he became on of my best buds in the clan. Not to long after that Wetmog came home and raped everyone lol. Lightning was the life of the group though and I felt sorry for anyone on the other team cause Lightning was gonna shit talk the crap outta you lol. I never had to say a word cause Lightning would be all over it. Then theres AJ whos like the little brother of the group. Still can't believe I lost to that douche in a 1 v 1 lol fuckin dual scropions n shit ( would never happen again ). Theres so many of us it's not even funny. I have good memories with everyone Bob,Hundreds,Fnight,Chodo,Stack,Red,Kas,Lemon,Ksteez,Puncture(when he was high and not raging), and there are so many more. People come and go but I'm down for this family I'm never going any where
ChaosGod23
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:35 pm by ChaosGod23
FUCK! Lol forgot my homie Cwatts sorry bro
ChaosGod23
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:35 pm by ChaosGod23
o shit my fav redneck Shugo too lol
ChaosGod23
Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:24 am by ChaosGod23
fuck! I forgot my fav white boy cliff too!
Lightning_Bolt7
Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:22 pm by Lightning_Bolt7
I know how you feel bro, too many people to keep up with. I want to keep it that way
iCliffy
Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:38 pm by iCliffy
phufff im not white im the most black outta all y'all
Cwatts2644
Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm by Cwatts2644
thats effed up chris, you forgot about me ole punk ass
Post  by Sponsored content

History

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2