Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
History Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
History Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
History Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
History Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
History Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
History Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
History Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
History Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
History Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
History Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
History Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
History Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

History

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tc06balla
Head of Recruitment
Head of Operations
Head of RecruitmentHead of Operations
tc06balla

Male Posts : 496
History Blank11

History Empty
PostHistory

Can you guys put up a history of how everyone started playing together? It would be pretty cool to see how this all started. I know it's been said before, but it would be nice to have the story on this site.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

History :: Comments

Holtz009
Re: History
Post Fri May 25, 2012 5:03 pm by Holtz009
First my parents had sex... this had to be sometime in the Summer of 1971. Those were some good years, so I've heard.

Then, nine months later, I was born.... man, this this going to be a long history. I am going to skip some diaper stories and jump ahead 38 or so years. I think everyone would like that. Very Happy

I was never ashamed to admit my nerdiness to discuss gaming with my step-son and his cousin, nephews at get-togethers with my Wife's family.

TC is related to my wife (Aunt i think) so we talked for several events (Christmas, 4th, etc) about Cod or Mw2.

Finally, we swapped e-mail and gamer tags and you gents have been making fun of me ever since. Ever since, I believe, was last Thanksgiving when we started gaming.
wetmog
Post Fri May 25, 2012 5:32 pm by wetmog
I joined DB in the MW2 days. I met Speedcar, Clifford, Lightning, F_night, Red, AJ, Cwatts, ChaosGod23, ecook while in DB. At some point Speed and I started a squad within DB for BlackOps and the powers that be in DB didn't like the fact we had so many people on a single squad. We disagreed and parted ways and started AoD on our own. At some point we changed the name to RvG and recruited a lot of other players that are currently a part of AoD. I drifted apart a lot because I was on XBOX for awhile but shortly after MW3 was out I decided that the PS3 and the folks in DB/AoD/RvG was my home and that's where I needed to be. When I came back to AoD most of our originals were here but somewhere along the way Speed and company picked up some great guys from another clan (Diamond, JGriff, Holt, TC) and a couple others.
StressEater
Post Fri May 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StressEater
I ran across a guy in a lobby who was real cool and I had a blast playing with him. He then gave me a website and I joined DB. Since then we have been in the same clan. And to this day its still a pleasure to play together. Thanks again Red.
AJizDTF
Post Sat May 26, 2012 4:58 am by AJizDTF
Started playing some game with Speedcar then during mw2 asked him if i could join his clan because in his status he had DB Recruiter and he referred me to the site then joined up with everyone in Black Ops for a tryout for AoD i made the squad and we were great together then we left DB due to disagreement (cook getting banned for modded controller) sealed our fate and we left DB
Speed
Post Sat May 26, 2012 7:56 am by Speed
The worrst part about the last 3 years for me was Azoss! Lightning_bolt, Azoss and I was like the 3 closest people in TDI and probably DB. Wetmog was on leave of absence, most the other member didn't give a shit to even get on.

All of a sudden then Azoss turns on me for no reason. As wetmog's 2IC i wanted to go out and make sure we had the best people on our ELITE squad. He initiated a war with DB against AoD.
wetmog
Post Sat May 26, 2012 9:42 am by wetmog
Speed wrote:
The worrst part about the last 3 years for me was Azoss! Lightning_bolt, Azoss and I was like the 3 closest people in TDI and probably DB. Wetmog was on leave of absence, most the other member didn't give a shit to even get on.

All of a sudden then Azoss turns on me for no reason. As wetmog's 2IC i wanted to go out and make sure we had the best people on our ELITE squad. He initiated a war with DB against AoD.

Yea the whole Azoss thing was a little dissapointing as well. If memory serves me correctly he was one of the people whining about our squad in DB at the time.
Blackkaos88
Post Sat May 26, 2012 2:27 pm by Blackkaos88
AoD RvG FCG then AoD again lol. I joined AoD last year around this time thru a gamespot post for Black Ops. I met cwatts(he named me Bob), loosen018, oh_stack,chaosgod, fnight, Aj, speed, wetmog, soupiism, lightining, articwolf, ksteez and some other ppl. I remember when this clan was huge with like 40 plus ppl. At one point in black ops we had lobbies to ourselves. But we had too many different personalities and alot of disagreements. Thus parting ways with the xbox side of the clan. My first job was Recruiter so i will always have a place in my heart for the ppl in this clan. They made me feel like an important piece of something special.
mrhundreds
Post Sat May 26, 2012 3:18 pm by mrhundreds
i saw DB on the web and applied. then i tried out for the competitive team and got rappppppped. So then i was like fuck it. But then i started getting better. And i tried to go back to DB but i notcied speed and everyone were gone and i was like wtf. Then i talked to clifford (Thank God he kept me as a friend on psn) and he gave me the AoD website and shit and so forth....and bob i took a picture of when we had a full lobby on black ops i need to post it.. i also remember when we scrimmed DB and raped them
wetmog
Post Sat May 26, 2012 3:48 pm by wetmog
mrhundreds wrote:
i saw DB on the web and applied. then i tried out for the competitive team and got rappppppped. So then i was like fuck it. But then i started getting better. And i tried to go back to DB but i notcied speed and everyone were gone and i was like wtf. Then i talked to clifford (Thank God he kept me as a friend on psn) and he gave me the AoD website and shit and so forth....and bob i took a picture of when we had a full lobby on black ops i need to post it.. i also remember when we scrimmed DB and raped them

Yea we scrimmed them and they were shittng themselves. They said they weren't expecting Speed or Wetmog Laughing
nothing-but-base
Post Sat May 26, 2012 4:12 pm by nothing-but-base
I joined a couple months ago at a public match. TC and speed were playing search and i was put on there team. we were losing 3-0 and speed kept telling me we were gonna come back. i in the end rage quit when our team only had one person alive while the other team had 5. after i left 10 min later speed sent me a message saying they won. after a while when i started playing with them because i like to add a lot of people TC mentioned that the match i left way back they actually lost.. and we have played ever since...
tc06balla
Post Sat May 26, 2012 4:17 pm by tc06balla
Haha Base I remember that. We only sent you a message because you rage quit.
Cwatts2644
Post Sat May 26, 2012 6:25 pm by Cwatts2644
Well it all started when i joined DB a long ass time ago and i met wetmog, lightning and speed, and i guess you could say i looked up to them because i really didnt have any friends on Psn network yet, then i got recruited into TDI for gaming and i was banned from DB because they thought i was Chris Watts, hence me and him both being cwatts at the time, so i followed speed and lightning and asked them if i could be apart of something bigger with them, they agreed with some other gaming ids' including: Puncture haha never thought i would hear that name again, clifford who pretty much taught me everything i know because i orginally asked him to teach me how to quickscope and ended up learning how to dropshot and jump shot and still have never learned how to quick scope haha, soupiism who became my MLG doubles buddy and we hit it off pretty well, Azoss was there for me a few times but not enough to become great friends, mr. bob (aka blackkaos) haha i still dont know your real name, AJ lol another shit talker which is why i liked gaming with him so much, and here we are now AoD cock strong...this is how it is now...where ever speed goes i go, he knows this and everyone should know it and im pretty sure alot of yall would agree, speed has been there for me the most out of everyone and i have returned the favor most of the time when im around...damn make me feel like ive known yall for years...kinda like the my other family
AJizDTF
Post Sun May 27, 2012 1:56 am by AJizDTF
Cwatts2644 wrote:
Well it all started when i joined DB a long ass time ago and i met wetmog, lightning and speed, and i guess you could say i looked up to them because i really didnt have any friends on Psn network yet, then i got recruited into TDI for gaming and i was banned from DB because they thought i was Chris Watts, hence me and him both being cwatts at the time, so i followed speed and lightning and asked them if i could be apart of something bigger with them, they agreed with some other gaming ids' including: Puncture haha never thought i would hear that name again, clifford who pretty much taught me everything i know because i orginally asked him to teach me how to quickscope and ended up learning how to dropshot and jump shot and still have never learned how to quick scope haha, soupiism who became my MLG doubles buddy and we hit it off pretty well, Azoss was there for me a few times but not enough to become great friends, mr. bob (aka blackkaos) haha i still dont know your real name, AJ lol another shit talker which is why i liked gaming with him so much, and here we are now AoD cock strong...this is how it is now...where ever speed goes i go, he knows this and everyone should know it and im pretty sure alot of yall would agree, speed has been there for me the most out of everyone and i have returned the favor most of the time when im around...damn make me feel like ive known yall for years...kinda like the my other family
lol hey look its Chris's husband lmfao keep your wife in check Laughing
Cwatts2644
Post Wed May 30, 2012 1:46 pm by Cwatts2644
Aj yo mama got a wooden leg with a kickstand mf!
Jackishere
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 pm by Jackishere
D: im hurt i read through most of these and i didnt even see my name and yet im a member from DB oh well xD
wetmog
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:09 pm by wetmog
Jackishere wrote:
D: im hurt i read through most of these and i didnt even see my name and yet im a member from DB oh well xD

Well I personally remember 99% of the folks I've ever gamed with but at the time of this thread you weren't currently a member of AoD so i think that's the reason you were left out. I could name quite a few others that I played with in DB but I no longer play with them so it doesn't really matter to folks that are currently in AoD since they aren't going to know who I'm talking about.
Speed
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:26 pm by Speed
you didn''t leave with us either jackie soooo
iCliffy
Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:38 am by iCliffy
Ive been here since the beginining Very Happy i joined DB prolly 3 or so years ago and aws even there for W3tm0g's initiation into DB . i was on the aod elite squad and transfered with the clan over when we departed . we were a really really great group .... cept for that asshole puncture but other then that were owned damn near everyone . ill continue to game with these guys here(even with no ps3 -_- lolol)
wetmog
Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:13 am by wetmog
iCliffy wrote:
Ive been here since the beginining Very Happy i joined DB prolly 3 or so years ago and aws even there for W3tm0g's initiation into DB . i was on the aod elite squad and transfered with the clan over when we departed . we were a really really great group .... cept for that asshole puncture but other then that were owned damn near everyone . ill continue to game with these guys here(even with no ps3 -_- lolol)

I still remember that dirty quickscope you had on Skidrow for the game winner in Search and Destroy. I was like Shocked
iCliffy
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:54 am by iCliffy
wetmog wrote:
iCliffy wrote:

I still remember that dirty quickscope you had on Skidrow for the game winner in Search and Destroy. I was like Shocked

Pure luck hahaha best damn shot i had when i was beginning to QS . And yes as Cwatts said this is kinda like another home/family, stoked ive been gaming with a couple of you for so long
DarkHobo35
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:25 pm by DarkHobo35
if you don't know already W3tm0g is my brother so i have been playing with him i was in a couple clans that failed really bad then he said we should create a clan and then he let me join this one and i have been playing with everyone since then.
nothing-but-base
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm by nothing-but-base
whats db and azoss? im lost
iCliffy
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:01 pm by iCliffy
nothing-but-base wrote:
whats db and azoss? im lost

-DB- was an old clan that the original OG guys came from, and azoss was a member that caused drama
Lightning_Bolt7
Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:58 pm by Lightning_Bolt7
lol i still have azoss on my friends list, damn canadian lol.
These stories are very accurate, From my stand point i randomly chose a clan from google Death Bringers -DB-, from there i tried to make some friends since i hated to play alone.

I met Rak187th and archangel, were we played alot together and decided to make a squad under arch, with rak as a 2ic. It was pretty much a utter failure due to archy having a temper tantrum, probably due to our sloppy coordination and lack of experience in competitive gaming. Now i don't remember who else was with us at the time so don't feel bad if i left you out.

We held onto the squad and started to expand and later started making some really good friends, wetmog,speedcar (which was horrible scrub sauce at mw2), clifford, azoss, fnight(super camper),soupiism(subtle shittalker), i don't know if i am missing anyone else from mw2, its been such a long time.

archy finally went inactive due to schooling and real life shit, and i took over TDI ~the devils incarnations, which all you guys seem to leave out bleh!.
Wasen't the best experience, but it brought us all more together i like to think casually and competitively.

-DB- decided they wanted to moderate the ps3 section for no damn reason becuase there xbox360 side was garbage and inactive, and decied we needed a elite squad, TDI lost the AOD originals, and i was left with mainly scrublords lol.

AOD has there incident and left, i followed a few days after, since the only reason i was still in -DB- was because of the guys i played with.

now i am super tired of typing and the above posts pretty much cleared the rest of the history up.
Post  by Sponsored content

History

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next