Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
Wow Elite Thanks! Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Wow Elite Thanks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrozenNonsense
Head of Military Police
Head of Military Police
FrozenNonsense

Male Posts : 23
Wow Elite Thanks! Blank11

Wow Elite Thanks! Empty
PostWow Elite Thanks!

Yesterday I got on call of duty at around 3:00pm, played till 6:00pm. then I fell asleep, and I woke up around 10:00pm, and my dad was playing my ps3. so I got on my computer, and I got on elite. Now I have a green skull instead of a red skull by my name, and when I got on mw3, I got the green elite title, emblem, and exclusive camo...I don't know how I got it or why I have it but I'm not gonna say I don't want it. I just hope I don't get banned for it.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Wow Elite Thanks! :: Comments

StressEater
Re: Wow Elite Thanks!
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:19 pm by StressEater
I tried to get on it yesterday and it told me I needed to update it first. So I clicked yes and downloaded the file they said I needed. About half way through I get a message from my playstation saying "this file has already been downloaded would you like to continue?". So I say yes since elite thinks I need it. After it has downloaded I click on elite and it tells me I need to update and brings me to the same file I just downloaded.
tc06balla
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 pm by tc06balla
It seems as though they have given founder status to everyone. It' is either a glitch or they are making it up to us because of no clan operations. It's not like we get much from it.

Stress I have read other people say the same thing you are saying and haven't come up with a way to fix it. Elite was never fully completed and it seems as though they are spending more time working on Elite 2.0 than fixing the one now.
xRED54x
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:45 pm by xRED54x
I would be reluctant to pay for it in the
future. I'm not seeing the benefit at all.
Anonymous
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:50 pm by Guest
Honestly, the reason I got Elite was for the DLC and Clan Ops. Well, enough said. I regret it.
mrhundreds
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 pm by mrhundreds
fuck elite!!!
StressEater
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:34 pm by StressEater
Yeah I am not a big fan. I got it for the same reason Szabo did, the DLC and clan ops but I doubt I will buy it again or renew it.
Post  by Sponsored content

Wow Elite Thanks!

Page 1 of 1