Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
Sony Orbis (PS4) Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Sony Orbis (PS4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StressEater
Chief Warrant Officer Four
Chief Warrant Officer Four
StressEater

Male Posts : 602
Sony Orbis (PS4) Blank11

Sony Orbis (PS4) Empty
PostSony Orbis (PS4)

I had a friend text me some of the info about his and I found this link so I thought I would share it. from what I gathered it the system that will replace the playstation. The only down side is it looks like they plan to release it next year.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/321980/20120330/sony-playstation-4-orbis-what-know-console.htm
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Sony Orbis (PS4) :: Comments

tc06balla
Re: Sony Orbis (PS4)
Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:58 pm by tc06balla
Not a fan of it not being backwards compatible or not being able to play used games. If this turns out to be true, I may switch to xbox. I'm a fan of used games and enjoy trading in mine to get other games.
Blackkaos88
Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:58 pm by Blackkaos88
Cmon sony your better than that...that would piss me off
Speed
Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:21 pm by Speed
Oh orbis is the code name, Similar to new release games that get code names before people spread rumors.

I just don't wnat to see it this year or next year if it is truly on it's way. I would be happiest with a 2014 or later release.
StressEater
Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:29 am by StressEater
I agree, this thing needs to wait at least another year or two. We can have this thing coming out to soon. Its usually a 5 year wait on each new system. But it seems they try to push out ans many as they can as fast as they can to get people to blow more money on a new system so the company can make more money. Just like the whole COD franchise, they push out a game each year and instead of being happy with their billion dollar profits each year they come up with this whole COD elite BS and get an extra $50 per year from each player in order to double the amount of money the company makes each year. Even if this Orbis system comes out next year I do not plan on buying it. I bought the PS3 when if first came out and ended up with a system and no games. It took about a year before it came out with games I looked forward to.
Post  by Sponsored content

Sony Orbis (PS4)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels of Death :: Off Topic :: General Topics-
Jump to: