Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Share | 

NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jgriff15

Bravo Squad Captain
 Bravo Squad Captain
jgriff15

Male Posts : 122
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Blank11

NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Empty
PostSubject: NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it   NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:53 pm

i saw we change it from AoDgamer to CATCH.MY.NUTTZ Question Question Question Question Question Question Question if u like say yes in a comment down at the bottom
Back to top Go down
xRED54x

Clan Leader

Clan Leader
xRED54x

Male Posts : 208
NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Blank11

NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it   NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm

I like the one we have now.
Back to top Go down
wetmog

Warrant Officer One

Warrant Officer One
wetmog

Male Posts : 417

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it   NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of "MAKE EM RAGE" but I'm OK with AoD Gamers as well.
Back to top Go down
Holtz009

Staff Sergeant

Staff Sergeant
Holtz009

Male Posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it   NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:55 pm

I like AoD Gamers as well.

I would like to project a more professional clan,

instead of controversy the second you read... unless that is exactly what you are after.

I really don't have too big a personal preference either way, I can roll with whatever is decided upon. I'm just glad to be part of the team.

you fucknuts
Back to top Go down
iCliffy

Head of Communications

Head of Communications
iCliffy

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it   NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Id rather have the some professionalism in the name, though i was never fond of the aod part even when we first made it , but it works for now
Back to top Go down
StressEater

Chief Warrant Officer Four

Chief Warrant Officer Four
StressEater

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it   NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 pm

why change a good thing?
Back to top Go down
AJizDTF

Corporal

Corporal
AJizDTF

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it   NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 am

Griff you can catch these NUTZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it   NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW CLAN TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! iff u all agree im tryin to get speed to change it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top