Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
Clan Ops Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Clan Ops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wetmog
Warrant Officer One
Warrant Officer One
wetmog

Male Posts : 417
Clan Ops Blank11

Clan Ops Empty
PostClan Ops

So I enrolled us in Clan Ops all the way until August 18th just so I don't have to worry about it for a couple more weeks. I'll be on for this weekends. I've listed them below:

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/1787

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/1790

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/1814
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Clan Ops :: Comments

StressEater
Re: Clan Ops
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:17 pm by StressEater

So the next one is:

Head Hunter
Highest Total Confirms: Hardcore Kill Confirmed
START DATE: Aug 3, 2012 @ 5:00 PM
END DATE: Aug 3, 2012 @ 8:00 PM
tc06balla
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm by tc06balla
Yeah have fun with that! I 'm done playing pubs for the most part. I will every now and then, but definitely not playing while a clan op is going on because all the douchebags come out.
StressEater
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:43 pm by StressEater
It would not be so bad if we had a full clan on. It sucks getting stuck in a pick up group and having to play against a full clan. I am going to try and be on. But if I end up being the only one I am sure it will be short lived.
wetmog
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm by wetmog
Yea the hardcore one on Friday will be a toss-up for me, but Saturday/Sunday I have no issues with either Clan Op.
StressEater
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm by StressEater
Hardcore is not that bad. There are just a few things you need to change in your game play. For example you need to pre fire around every corner. Use guns like SMG with rapid fire or a shotgun. Also add a noobtube and fire at each corner before you turn it.

I am sure I am going to miss Saturday and Sunday's clan op. I have a family get together for my family on Saturday and another one for my girlfriends family on Sunday. I will ask Speed if he can get on my account and join you guys. If we get wetmog, tc and speed. There is no reason we cant get a few more to join to fill a group.
wetmog
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm by wetmog
Yea I'm hoping we can get at least 3-4 of us on. Besides I've got 6 hours of double XP to use and a few more prestiges to go til I hit 20th! Laughing
wetmog
Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 am by wetmog
We got Gold in the Hardcore Clan Ops on Friday, thanks to everyone for their participation. I expect to be on for today's as well. I also found a link this morning for Activision Support to look into our missing emblem since we are 31 and don't have the Platinum Eagle Emblem.
wetmog
Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 am by wetmog
So we got Bronze yesterday for the Kill Confirms. There is a Clan Op today and interestingly enough there is one this coming Wednesday between 11-2 EST. I have some work meetings that day but I'll probably be in here in there in between to at least get us bronze

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/1900
tc06balla
Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:47 pm by tc06balla
Way to not enroll us in today's clan op you noob
wetmog
Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:02 am by wetmog
tc06balla wrote:
Way to not enroll us in today's clan op you noob

Yeaaaaa...I enrolled us for like 3 weeks in advance, clearly missed one Laughing
StressEater
Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:39 am by StressEater
Great job everyone.

Oh well wetmog, it happens.
Post  by Sponsored content

Clan Ops

Page 1 of 1