Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
Squad placement & Tryouts Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Squad placement & Tryouts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speed
Clan Leader
Alpha Squad Leader
Clan LeaderAlpha Squad Leader
Speed

Male Posts : 489
Squad placement & Tryouts Blank11

Squad placement & Tryouts Empty
PostSquad placement & Tryouts

Never in our AoD history have we ever had so many competitive players all under one roof. Finally we do have the numbers where we need to have multiple competitive squads and we have more than enough people to fill them both.

The simplest route would have been to divide up the teams myself based on what i alreadyy know and from what i have seen from everyone. But to give everyone a fair and equal chance to prove themselves.

With that said, myself along with chaosgod23 and xred54x will conduct a placement and tryout session on SUNDAY 15th 2012 at 10:00pm est. Members that attend will be marked based on a number of important compeitive factors.

Marks Scheme:
Communication - 10
Movement - 5
Killing Abliities - 5
Awareness - 5
Jump & Drop Shot - 1 each

Top 6 - 8 members will become AoD new Alpha Squad who will practice and train as a unit to be our most deadly weapons in MW3 for our gamebattles and our more difficult clan battles our tournaments.

Squad placement & Tryouts Specia12

All Remaining members will become to form Bravo Squad Which will be under the leadership of the Squad Leader - Xred54X. The bravo team will also do gamebattles and will scrim Alpha Squad on a weekly bases. Members from Bravo Squad may challenge any member of the alpha squad with the exception of the Squad Leader & Squad Captain
Both Teams will be required to have practice at least once a week and members of each squad are always welcomed to spectate or join other squads practice sessions (with no disruptions)

Members unable to make this sundays placement will automatically be assigned to the bravo squad until next sundays placement when they are able to challenge a member from the Alpha Squad for a spot on there team.

Any additional question may be commented below, Private messaged to me or PSN me at anytime.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Squad placement & Tryouts :: Comments

iCliffy
Re: Squad placement & Tryouts
Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:13 am by iCliffy
Damn i wish i could go to tryouts Sad lol ill be sure to jump on a team a soon as i get my new ps3
Holtz009
Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:43 am by Holtz009
I will try to be present for the tryouts.

However, being a realist, ink me for Bravo team

This is a fantastic idea
xRED54x
Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:53 am by xRED54x
We will make this work out so that we all have adequate opportunities to do GBs, improve our game execution and improve team play. Right now we have 16 members trying to fill in four to six positions! Plus having the two teams scrim will be even better. Having guys like Speed, M0g and Cook to help the bravo team will also be extremely valuable. We will make this work and make sure this is FUN!
StressEater
Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:47 am by StressEater
sounds good. I should be able to be on at that time.
AJizDTF
Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:02 am by AJizDTF
Yo ill try to be on no promises I might still be in Vallejo or on my way home but I dont know seeing as the time difference is bullshit lol
Post  by Sponsored content

Squad placement & Tryouts

Page 1 of 1