Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
What's Robert Bowling up to? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

What's Robert Bowling up to?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tc06balla
Head of Recruitment
Head of Operations
Head of RecruitmentHead of Operations
tc06balla

Male Posts : 496
What's Robert Bowling up to? Blank11

What's Robert Bowling up to? Empty
PostWhat's Robert Bowling up to?

Anyone of you expected this?, Ex Call of Duty Creative Strategist Robert Bowling has opened its own game development studio called "Robotoki". Robert Bowling confirmed this in a recent email conversation with GameInformer.

Robert Bowling said, "Robotoki is focused on being a developer development studio that just happens to make games,"

"We are focused on our team first and everything else second, because I believe as an industry; we have a lot to learn on how to treat talent. While we continue to out stride film and music entertainment in other areas, we are falling severely behind in how to properly inspire and support our creative talent"

He further added that the first title from Robotoki will be officially revealed later this year, and it will launch on next-gen consoles, PC, and mobile devices

"As a developer, our focus is on creating a universe first, experiences second, and game mechanics last," Bowling said. "With focus being on universe, we aim to create experiences that transcend platforms and genres and allow our players to connect to our world, their characters, and gameplay via any medium (console, PC, or mobile)."

"However, how they experience the world is unique to their device. The mobile / tablet experience should not mimic the console or PC experience, it should be additive to it, not supplemental. Allowing them to support their console and PC experience, continue their progression, but by experiencing the world in a meaningful and unique way."

"Our focus is creating an experience that is no longer strictly single player, strictly co-op, or strictly multiplayer, but adapting the strengths of each of these into a unique experience that is fueled by the actions and contributions in each."

You can check out official website of Robotoki HERE.

Do you guys think they can come up with a rival to COD?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What's Robert Bowling up to? :: Comments

wetmog
Re: What's Robert Bowling up to?
Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:40 pm by wetmog
I think Robert Bowling got out of that industry for a reason. I don't think they'll do anything in terms of a shooter that'll compete with COD.
tc06balla
Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:57 pm by tc06balla
True, but I believe he will put out something in the upcoming years that will compete with COD. I'm sure he is under a non-compete contract for a few years that will not allow him to throw our a fps. It sounded like he wanted things that the fans kept begging for but Activision said no.
Speed
Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:01 pm by Speed
he used the words "Unique" & "Experience" a lot... Overall i did see that coming so, did some others i heard mention it after he left.

Will he create a rival shooter? If i was him, i would take the risk even if i failed... but i would spend a lot of time and effort doing research and making sure it would be as competitive as BF or COD

Also not to take the risk it was so close to COD people would call it a cheap knock off...

However i don't think he will. He is already known as the liar of the year right now so i highly doubt it.
Post  by Sponsored content

What's Robert Bowling up to?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels of Death :: Off Topic :: General Topics-
Jump to: