Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

How did you come up with your PSN name??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wetmog
Warrant Officer One
Warrant Officer One
wetmog

Male Posts : 417
How did you come up with your PSN name?? Blank11

How did you come up with your PSN name?? Empty
PostHow did you come up with your PSN name??

I'm curious as to how some of you came up with your PSN names. I know a few of you have your first initial last name, but maybe you have a number in your PSN, why is that? I think it would be cool to hear some stories as to how you came up with your name or if it has any special significance to you. Mine are below:

W3tm0G - I work in the IT field and I started a new job. Most companies use some form of your first name and last name. My username for this company was wetmog. The first 5 letters of my last name Wetmore, and my first Initial Greg.

NnGtM23 - I think some of you already know this but I've got 5 kids - Nicholas, Noah, Gregory Jr., Tommy, and Morgan. The 23 is my favorite number mainly because of my favorite sports athlete of all time - Michael Jordan. I also wore this number when I played basketball throughout High School.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

How did you come up with your PSN name?? :: Comments

o-Cook-o
Re: How did you come up with your PSN name??
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:01 am by o-Cook-o
i used to use an account called ecook23. E is for ethan which is my first name, and cook is my last name. The 23 is also my favorite number bc of MJ and i also wore that throughout my high school career in bball.
wetmog
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am by wetmog
o-Cook-o wrote:
i used to use an account called ecook23. E is for ethan which is my first name, and cook is my last name. The 23 is also my favorite number bc of MJ and i also wore that throughout my high school career in bball.

YEAAAA BABYYY MJ!!
StressEater
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 am by StressEater
I am a firefighter. The term was coined that we eat stress for breakfast since the job is so stressful. Hench why I went with StressEater for my PSN.
wetmog
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:26 am by wetmog
StressEater wrote:
I am a firefighter. The term was coined that we eat stress for breakfast since the job is so stressful. Hench why I went with StressEater for my PSN.

Very cool Stress. Keep them coming boys!!
tc06balla
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 pm by tc06balla
I have been wondering about these as well. Good topic.

Well tc stands for two things. First is the high school I went to: TC Roberson and T is my middle name (Tyler), and C is my first (Cody). 06 was the year I graduated high school and balla is, well cause I'm a balla haha. I came up with this screen name before I went to college for AIM, and I have just used it for everything ever since.
wetmog
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:13 pm by wetmog
tc06balla wrote:
I have been wondering about these as well. Good topic.

Well tc stands for two things. First is the high school I went to: TC Roberson and T is my middle name (Tyler), and C is my first (Cody). 06 was the year I graduated high school and balla is, well cause I'm a balla haha. I came up with this screen name before I went to college for AIM, and I have just used it for everything ever since.

Good one. It's always interesting hearing the story of how people come up with screen names. I use some variation of wetmog for everything now.
tc06balla
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:07 pm by tc06balla
It is interesting to read about how people come up with them. Very good thread.
Holtz009
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 pm by Holtz009
Holtz009

Most of you were 10 when Lou Holtz coached the South Carolina Gamecocks.

I am a huge South Carolina fan (born in SC, live in NC). I have also met Lou and heard him as a motivational speaker long ago. I admired how he coached and what he stood for (Forget the minor recruiting violations!).

9 - nine is my number
Holtz9 and Holtz09 were already taken (go figure)
iCliffy
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm by iCliffy
All my psn names (13 of them) all have cliff somewhere in the name.My friend threw out highschool nicknamed me clifford cause i was tall and big ( 6'6 220 ). so i just went ahead and made it my psn since when i first started playing cod i played with them and the name has just stuck with me
tc06balla
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm by tc06balla
Wow I never thought about that holtz. I completely forgot about Lou Holtz coaching SC.
Blackkaos88
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:07 pm by Blackkaos88
My name came from high school when i played football. One of my friends told me that a guy in the stands said. ''Who is that black kid thats fucking everybody up?'' He said i was like black chaos out there...i just ran with it lol. So when ppl ask i just say im black..and i fuck shit up! Born in 88'
wetmog
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 pm by wetmog
Blackkaos88 wrote:
My name came from high school when i played football. One of my friends told me that a guy in the stands said. ''Who is that black kid thats fucking everybody up?'' He said i was like black chaos out there...i just ran with it lol. So when ppl ask i just say im black..and i fuck shit up! Born in 88'

Nice! That's a good one.
mrhundreds
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm by mrhundreds
when i was 13 i started playing golf competitively. In my first ever tournament i was hella nervous. i fucked up so bad that i shot 100 on the dot, after that my coach and other players started calling me mr. one-hundred and the name has stuck since then.
Holtz009
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:48 pm by Holtz009
Yikes - If I shoot 100 or better that would be the best round of my life.

sheesh, I'm old, I graduated High School in 1990.

This is a good post
Cwatts2644
Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:41 am by Cwatts2644
its my name C for Chancey Watts for my last name, and when i first started college they assigned us student ID's, mine was 132644...hence the 2644 on the end of my PSN name haha
DarthChodo34
Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:56 am by DarthChodo34
Well...my name came from Chaos after he told me about this stupid movie called Orgazmo. And in the movie Orgazmo was a superhero and had a sidekick named Chodo boy. Chaos started callin me Chodo and so when I got online I added the darth to Chodo and got DarthChodo. The stupid part is I didn't realized that the character chodoboy wore a dildo on his helmet and chaos would laugh at me cuz I didn't.
wetmog
Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 am by wetmog
DarthChodo34 wrote:
Well...my name came from Chaos after he told me about this stupid movie called Orgazmo. And in the movie Orgazmo was a superhero and had a sidekick named Chodo boy. Chaos started callin me Chodo and so when I got online I added the darth to Chodo and got DarthChodo. The stupid part is I didn't realized that the character chodoboy wore a dildo on his helmet and chaos would laugh at me cuz I didn't.

This might be the best one yet. I think there are only a couple people we haven't heard from, let's hear how you got your PSN!!
Blackkaos88
Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Blackkaos88
lmaoo @ chodo...Orgazmo is a classic tho
DarkHobo35
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:51 am by DarkHobo35
it all started at this laser tag thing where they said who ever came up with the best name would win something and when i got home i started thinking and i came up with DarkHobo then the 35 was my basketball number the year that i got my ps3

How did you come up with your PSN name??

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels of Death :: Off Topic :: General Topics-
Jump to: