Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

I warned you fellas about the tea bagging...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holtz009
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Holtz009

Male Posts : 165
I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Blank11

I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... Empty
PostI warned you fellas about the tea bagging...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7942726/alabama-crimson-tide-fan-charged-lewd-act-vs-lsu-tigers-fan

Alabama fan indicted on sex charge
Updated: May 17, 2012, 9:22 PM ET
Associated Press

NEW ORLEANS -- An Alabama fan was charged Thursday with sexual battery after authorities say he was captured on video performing a simulated sex act on an unconscious LSU fan after the BCS championship game.

An Orleans Parish grand jury indicted 32-year-old Brian H. Downing on one count each of sexual battery of a male victim and obscenity.

A video that went viral on the Internet is believed to have been taken at a fast-food restaurant in New Orleans after Alabama defeated LSU on Jan. 9. A man wearing Crimson Tide attire appears to be "placing his genitals on an LSU fan's face. The LSU fan appears to be heavily inebriated and practically unconscious," a police statement said.

Authorities say that Tide fan was Downing of Smiths Station, Ala., who had been booked on charges of sexual battery and obscenity. The court set bond at $50,000.

"While we're obviously disappointed, we remain confident in our defense," said Downing's attorney Michael Kennedy.

Kennedy said he hoped the case would be brought to a quick resolution.

"It's my impression that the state is anxious to get this done," Kennedy said. "There is no resolution on the table at this time, but we hope to get something done quickly."

Downing remains "fairly upbeat considering the situation," Kennedy said.

Downing was fired from his job after the video was posted, the attorney said, and has been unable to find another because of charges pending against him.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I warned you fellas about the tea bagging... :: Comments

ShugosRule
Re: I warned you fellas about the tea bagging...
Post Thu May 17, 2012 10:41 pm by ShugosRule
LOL I heard about that... I live in Alabama but Im an Auburn fan(went to college there)

I found this fuckin hilarious
StressEater
Post Thu May 17, 2012 11:36 pm by StressEater
Its one thing to do it in a video game as a joke. But to do it in real life is just to far. Obviously your victim would either need to be unconscious or dead. Which would make you doing it either rape or necrophilia. I bet this guys parents are real proud.
ChaosGod23
Post Fri May 18, 2012 3:30 am by ChaosGod23
lol ive seen it
Blackkaos88
Post Fri May 18, 2012 1:18 pm by Blackkaos88
Annnd this is why i dont get drunk around white folks lol gay shit is almost guaranteed to happen haha
AJizDTF
Post Fri May 18, 2012 1:26 pm by AJizDTF
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bitch got tea bagged
tc06balla
Post Fri May 18, 2012 5:55 pm by tc06balla
Haha. That's great. We did some stupid shit to the visiting teams fans when I was in college, but this takes it too far. Plus, why would another man want to tbag another man? A woman I can understand, but c'mon man!!!!

Last edited by tc06balla on Sun May 20, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
StressEater
Post Sun May 20, 2012 5:55 pm by StressEater
tc06balla wrote:
Haha. That's great. We did some stupid shit to the visiting teams fans when I was in college, but this takes it too far. Plus, why would another man want to tbag another man? A women I can understand, but c'mon man!!!!

exactly! this world is full of stupid people

I warned you fellas about the tea bagging...

Page 1 of 1