Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
No discussion on the new maps? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

No discussion on the new maps?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holtz009
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Holtz009

Male Posts : 165
No discussion on the new maps? Blank11

No discussion on the new maps? Empty
PostNo discussion on the new maps?

I downloaded all of them this morning before work. Only had time to try one of them before I left.

I expected to see a thread started with lots of comments and a video or two posted.

Here's the new map thread. Which one's do yo like best and why?

As soon as I can hijack TV away fromthe family I will be there. See you tonight.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

No discussion on the new maps? :: Comments

StressEater
Re: No discussion on the new maps?
Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:07 pm by StressEater
It's the same with new maps. You download them and then never play them. I do like the new option for a 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3. I also checked out the beach house map. It's pretty small and looks like it could be a lot of fun. Kind of like a mexican standoff.
Holtz009
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:00 am by Holtz009
I have enjoyed them all so far. The beach house is may fav, then the large map with the stone work, middle eastern style.

I forget the names already.

tc06balla
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:45 am by tc06balla
The maps wouldn't be bad if the community wasn't full of campers. 1v1 is horrible because people will camp with claymores, portable radar, and use sit rep pro. You're running around trying to find them while they're sitting in a corner soundwhoring you. Same goes for 2v2s and 3v3s. However, you will get into some game where the other player or team won't act like a bitch, and it's enjoyable.

The maps are beautiful but have too many camping spots. I love the concept of the face off playlist, but the community is full of douches that will make it un-enjoyable for the most part.
wetmog
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:23 pm by wetmog
Speed and myself played a bunch of games with Hobo or BlackKaos and we won pretty much all of the games. I think Erosion is the best out of the 2 free ones, Aground is kind of crazy with the spawns. I haven't played the other 2 free Face-Off maps yet. I played the new MP map (Oasis) and I like the layout and the colors of the map.
StressEater
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:26 am by StressEater
I want to try out some of the games but for some reason when I try to play them it tells me that one of my downloads is corrupted and I need to re download it. I did and I am still getting the message.
Holtz009
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Holtz009
yuk. Have you tried to delete the maps you already downloaded, before re-downdoading?

I remember having similar issue on last new maps that dropped.
I went to the content that I had downloaded on my PS3, deleted the corrupt ones, and re-did process.

Good luck
StressEater
Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:24 am by StressEater
I will try that, thanks for the tip
Post  by Sponsored content

No discussion on the new maps?

Page 1 of 1