Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

sniper only/no sniper game modes coming?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tc06balla
Head of Recruitment
Head of Operations
Head of RecruitmentHead of Operations
tc06balla

Male Posts : 496
sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Blank11

sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? Empty
Postsniper only/no sniper game modes coming?

MW3 Playlist Poll
Created by candyslexia. Voting starts on Jun 22, 2012

http://community.callofduty.com/poll...llSuccess=true

Hey Everyone -

We'd like to know which playlists you want added in MW3.

Vote for which playlist you like the best.

If there is a playlist idea that isn't listed here, let us know. If it is possible we'll add it to our next poll.

We'll have a separate poll for Face Off game modes.

♥ ♥ ♥
POLL RESULTS
Hardcore Ground War (4%)
Votes: 30/703
Knife only (9%)
Votes: 65/703
3rd Person (6%)
Votes: 43/703
Snipers only/No Snipers (22%)
Votes: 154/703

Shotguns only/No shotguns (3%)
Votes: 19/703
Hardcore CTF (2%)
Votes: 15/703
MLG Rules/Competitive mode (38%)
Votes: 267/703
Assassin, support streak, deathstreak, blind eye free (12%)
Votes: 81/703
Barebones FFA (1%)
Votes: 7/703
herp derp idgaf (3%)
Votes: 22/703
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

sniper only/no sniper game modes coming? :: Comments

wetmog
Re: sniper only/no sniper game modes coming?
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:15 pm by wetmog
MLG Rules/Competitive Mode would be amazing. I used to play that all the time on Black Ops.
tc06balla
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:42 pm by tc06balla
Yeah I would enjoy that as well. Having a playlist with no snipers would also be amazing as well.
StressEater
Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:44 pm by StressEater
I would like to see them make sniping more realistic. there is no way a person can put away their dual smg's and pull out a sniper rifle and scope in and shoot someone in such a short period of time.
DarkHobo35
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:50 pm by DarkHobo35
i probably would enjoy the mlg playlist even though i have never played those kind of rules.
iCliffy
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 am by iCliffy
wetmog wrote:
MLG Rules/Competitive Mode would be amazing. I used to play that all the time on Black Ops.
The MLG varient competitive was my favorite, no bullshit it was straight out skill. i probably played that the most out of any game mode once it came out!

sniper only/no sniper game modes coming?

Page 1 of 1