Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Hello,

Welcome to the Angels of Death Gaming Clan. We are a growing PS3 and PC community for Call of Duty games as well as Minecraft and League of Legends for PC of course. Our community is based on close friendships and building a sense of family amoungst our members.

We play all our games as casual for fun and for competitive for the more serious gamers.

If your new here and you are thinking aboout join our community. Register below and post a small introduction about yourself. We are recruiting new member over the age of 16 or high maturity level.

If you have any questions you may add myself on PS3 or on League of Legends at Speedcar018.

Again Welcome to AoD...

"Make em' Rage!"
-Speedcar018
-Clan Founder 2
Angels of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Death

Make them RAGE, make them QUIT... We stand togther and we don't take SHIT!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Application for owning noobs...
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

» Intro of the midget..
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby Midgetsorous Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:18 pm

» History
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby Cwatts2644 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

» CS GO Overview
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby mrhundreds Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

» Hey Guys
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby Blackkaos88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:02 pm

» Arctic Combat
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby wetmog Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm

» Little League World Series
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

» Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby wetmog Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

» Please Read!
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

» Elite Clan XP per level
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

» 4v4 Tournament
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Icon_minitimeby xRED54x Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 am

Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tc06balla
Head of Recruitment
Head of Operations
Head of RecruitmentHead of Operations
tc06balla

Male Posts : 496
Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Blank11

Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox Empty
PostFace off lobbies have been hacked on xbox

Saw videos of lobbies in face off, on the xbox, that have had up to 16 players. I'm on my tablet so I can't post the the video, but it shows the player waiting to find a 1v1 and he gets into a 8v8 on getaway. Hopefully ps3 doesn't encounter this. Same guy also got into a free for all with 18 players.

FUCK YOU IW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox :: Comments

StressEater
Re: Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:35 am by StressEater
stupid system, you would think they would have these bugs worked out before release. look at the bright side. at least this will be worked out by the time black ops 2 comes out.
tc06balla
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:13 am by tc06balla
Here is the video.

Speed
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:31 am by Speed
so he just happed to be recording when that happened.
tc06balla
Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 am by tc06balla
this is from a guy on the main forum I visit. He had already been in a 18 man ffa. I don't think he would have anything to do with it honestly.

Face off lobbies have been hacked on xbox

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels of Death :: Discussion :: Modern Warfare 3-
Jump to: